Health and safety measures while visiting the Museum
The Museum’s galleries, Boutique and Cloud Coffee are open to all visitors. The safety of our staff and visitors remains our top priority, so please check this page regularly if you plan to visit as measures to protect against viral transmission may change.
During your visit
- Visitors enter through the Main Entrance at 85 Israel Asper Way.
- The Accessible Drop‐Off Entrance, located adjacent to the Main Entrance, is only for visitor drop‐off and pick‐up, or those using accessible parking spots.
- Masks are strongly recommended but not required. Visitors who would like a mask can pick them up at the Box Office.
- You can purchase your tickets on site or in advance online.
- Our coat check area is open to access motorized mobility aids, wheelchairs, cane seats and strollers, or assist with taxi and parking requests. We encourage you to keep personal belongings with you or use the self‐serve coat racks or lockers.
Attractions and services
- Group tours can be booked in advance. You can also download our mobile app to enjoy a self‐guided experience.
- Curbside pickup is now available when you order from the Boutique online (orders can be picked up during regular hours of operation, Tuesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
- Cloud Coffee is open and offers an assortment of hot and cold beverages and some pastries and baked goods.
Health and safety measures
- Already rigorous sanitization and cleaning practices have been increased.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at the entrance and throughout the Museum. Soap and water are available in all washrooms on every level. Frequent hand sanitization is encouraged.
- We continue to recommend a distance of at least two metres from others where possible.
- The Museum continues to offer rich online experiences for people who prefer virtual visits – including tours, films, exhibits, educational resources and opportunities to share stories.