The Museum currently offers free admission for all on Friday evenings from 5pm to 9pm. If your organization would like to attend on a Friday evening, there is no need to submit a request in advance. We also offer free admission for community organizations (up to a maximum of 30 tickets) on Thursdays and Sundays upon request. Please review the information below to determine your organization’s eligibility prior to submitting a request form.
To be eligible for complimentary admission to the Museum, organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Be not‐for‐profit.
- Directly serve communities in need, which may include: newcomers to Canada; marginalized youth; families struggling to overcome poverty; survivors of domestic and other forms of violence; and persons with disabilities.
- Agree to have their organization’s name displayed for future marketing purposes, e.g. the Museum's website or print material.
Requests that will not be considered
- Requests from individuals.
- Requests intended for fundraising purposes
- Requests intended as incentives for staff or volunteers.
Terms and conditions
Tickets are for general admission only. Not all applications will be approved. Tickets will be provided on a first come, first served basis, based on the estimated visit date. Complimentary admission tickets will be made available for pick‐up at the Museum’s ticketing desk prior to or on the day of the visit.
Please complete the free admission request form below and we will respond within 10 business days.