Materials on this website produced and/or compiled by the Canadian Museum for Human Rights (CMHR) are covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, and other Canadian laws, policies, regulations, and international agreements.
Permission to reproduce
To obtain permission to reproduce information from this site or to ask about copyright and/or restrictions on reproduction of materials, please contact: info [at] museumforhumanrights.ca
Links to other websites are provided solely for the convenience of visitors to the CMHR website. The Museum is not responsible for the information found through these links.
Visitors are invited to comment on our blogs. Our blogs are intended to create awareness about the Museum while our exhibits and programs will encourage reflection and dialogue about human rights.
Human rights issues and topics can generate a wide variety of viewpoints and lively discussion. Respect and tolerance are two essential components of dialogue. We ask that users stay on topic and be respectful of others, as if you were having a face-to-face discussion. When commenting on a blog, we ask you to respect the rights, differences and opinions of others. The CMHR reserves the right to monitor content or information provided by visitors and to remove any content that, in the Museum’s judgment, does not comply with the code of conduct below. Posts should not:
- Be off-topic, repetitive, contain personal attacks or expletives, or be otherwise abusive, threatening, unlawful, harassing, discriminatory, libelous, obscene, false, pornographic or infringing on the rights of any third party;
- Constitute advertising or promotion for a political party, candidate or organization;
- Reference commercial activities, contests, advertising or outside links;
- Be part of an unsolicited mass mailing;
- Attempt to mobilize people for any purpose outside of a CMHR or CMHR partner event.
Repeated violations of this code of conduct may result in the user being blocked, without notice, from publishing comments on the CMHR blog page.
You post comments at your own risk and take personal responsibility for them, your user name and any other information provided.
Parents should be aware of the mature nature of some of the materials on this website relating to human rights. They should monitor access to the website accordingly.