Open seven days a week
Daily: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
From Victoria Day in May until Labour Day in September, the Museum is open seven days a week. After Labour Day, the Museum is open six days a week, closing only on Mondays.
In 2018, the Museum will be open on the following Mondays and holidays:
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Louis Riel Day (February 19)
- Monday of Spring Break (March 26)
- Good Friday (March 30)
- Easter Sunday (April 1)
- Victoria Day (May 21)
- Canada Day (July 1) open 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Terry Fox Day (August 6)
- Labour Day (September 3)
- Thanksgiving Day (October 8)
- Remembrance Day (November 11) 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday, December 17 – Boutique open, membership and gift card sales available (Museum galleries closed) 10 a.m to 5 p.m.
- Boxing Day (December 26)
The Museum is closed on Easter Monday, Christmas Eve Day, and Christmas Day.
The Boutique will remain open 30 minutes after the Museum closes.
The Museum will be closed January 7-14, 2019 for Annual Maintenance Week