Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We are open on the following Mondays and holidays:
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Louis Riel Day (Manitoba's Family Day) in February
- Good Friday
- Victoria Day in May
- Canada Day (July 1) open 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Terry Fox Day in August
- Labour Day in September
- Thanksgiving Monday in October
- Remembrance Day (November 11) 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Christmas Eve (December 24) 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Boxing Day (December 26)
The Boutique will remain open 30 minutes after the Museum closes.
The Museum will be closed January 8-14, 2018 for Annual Maintenance Week.