Our Procurement Policy outlines the thresholds we use to guide our solicitation process.
All public solicitations are distributed through MERX.
Low value solicitations are distributed invitationally through phone, email or MERX.
When submitting a response to any solicitation, please remember:
- When you access a solicitation on MERX, you must submit your response via MERX Electronic Bid Submission (EBS) only.
- Read all instructions in the solicitation documents carefully.
- Deliver your submission according to the instructions in the procurement document before the closing date and time.
- Submissions are evaluated on pricing and other evaluation criteria, as stated in the solicitation documents.
Click here and search “CMHR” to view our open opportunities on MERX.
Once the bid has been evaluated:
- We will contact you in writing if you are the successful vendor.
- Debriefs are provided upon request.
- No work is to be done without a formal purchase order or contract.
- Purchase orders and contracts are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions.