Our Procurement Policy outlines the thresholds we use to guide our solicitation process.
All public solicitations are distributed through MERX. - will open in a new tab
Low value solicitations are distributed invitationally through phone, email or MERX.
When submitting a response to any solicitation, please remember:
- When you access a solicitation on MERX, you must submit your response via MERX Electronic Bid Submission (EBS) only.
- Read all instructions in the solicitation documents carefully.
- Deliver your submission according to the instructions in the procurement document before the closing date and time.
- Submissions are evaluated on pricing and other evaluation criteria, as stated in the solicitation documents.
Click here - will open in a new tab and search “CMHR” to view our open opportunities on MERX.
To receive notifications of available tenders on MERX or to order tender documents, register online - will open in a new tab, call 1–800-964-MERX (6379) - will open in a new tab, or email MERX Customer Support. - will open in a new tab
Once the bid has been evaluated:
- We will contact you in writing if you are the successful vendor.
- Debriefs are provided upon request.
- No work is to be done without a formal purchase order or contract.
- Purchase orders and contracts are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions.