Tickets for Organizations
1. Applicant organizations are required to write a letter to the Museum requesting complimentary admission tickets. The request must be on the organization’s letterhead and contain the following information:
- Organization name;
- Organization address and telephone number;
- Charitable number (if applicable);
- Contact name and contact information;
- Number of tickets requested, to a maximum of 30;
- Estimated date of visit;
- Brief description of the benefit it will provide to those receiving the admission tickets
2. To be eligible for complimentary admission to the Museum, organizations must meet the following criteria:
- The organization must be not-for-profit;
- The organization must directly serve communities in need, which may include: newcomers to Canada; marginalized youth; families struggling to overcome poverty; survivors of domestic and other forms of violence; and Canadians with disabilities.
- Applicant organizations must agree to have their organization’s name displayed for future marketing purposes, e.g. The Museum's website or print material.
3. Tickets are for general admission only.
4. Not all applications will be approved. A maximum of 100 complimentary admission tickets per month will be provided on a first come, first served basis, based on the estimated visit date.
5. Requests must be submitted at least one month prior to the estimated visit date. Groups will be provided admission on a rollover basis, e.g. if the maximum number of admissions have been handed out for a given month, your request will be considered for following month. There is no need to reapply. Complimentary admission tickets will be sent by mail or made available for pick-up at the Museum’s ticketing desk.
6. Requests from individuals will not be considered. Requests intended for fundraising purposes or as incentives for staff or volunteers will not be considered
7. Request letters can be addressed to the Community Access Tickets and can be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Community Access Tickets, 4th floor, 85 Israel Asper Way, Winnipeg, MB, R3C 0L5.