You will need:
- A computer with a microphone (make sure the microphone is on! ),
- Internet connection
- To allow webcam/microphone access from your browser https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2693767?hl=en
- Latest browser
- Have Flash Player 11.1 or later version . You can download for free on your computer by visiting https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
- Good lighting is important to ensure great eye contact through the camera lens! Make sure you have plenty of light sources in the room. Natural light gives the best result.
- Using a good quality microphone will help capture your story. It’s best if you record your story in a quiet environment. Try to limit background noise.
- Not everyone has the technology needed to record their story.
- Another option to share your story is to visit us at the museum and access the Share your Story booth.
- Should you wish to explore other way to share your story please contact us and we will try to find a solution to help you share your story.